
The formula of a love-hate relationship was implemented on this series...reminds me of "Full House" and "1% of Something", but I haven't got tired of it yet.
I do not want to give out a summary of it anymore. Just wated to share the points I liked about it.
1st, I love Lee Seon Gyun!!! The first time I saw him, I knew I was gonna love him because of his eyes and smile. He actually came to the Philippines to film "Romantic Island" w/ Eugene/Yoo-Jin Kim. Too bad I didn't see them. Huhu! To think they filmed it in Boracay around after a month I visited that place. Drats!
I also saw other familiar faces like Yoon Eun Hye (Princess Hours), Sambaek of "Unstoppable Marriage" and Sua's ohmoni in "Likable or Not".
The main thing you would love about this is the fact that here is a hot bachelor, with everything a woman could ask for, who fell in-love with a girl that looks like a guy. He actually thought this girl was a guy and he feared about being homosexual. That's true love! Sigh! It was really fun to watch Han Kyul being giddy about Eun Chan. So cute! His tells it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment