Wednesday, May 13, 2009
SMILE - Episode 4
No subs for this too. Credits to smile_jdorama@LJ
I just reached 24 minuetes of this part (since I was watching from megavideo, and it limits watching time of 72 minutes only, and I have watched the previous episode on the same day. Drats.
Well, from the way things are going...Hana-chan is still the bravest girl I've seen. I really need to learn from her.
Vito gets a hitting from his friend's mom. Sigh...poor Vito again!
I like how they coincide scenes from the future and the present. I rarely see dramas like that. Interesting way of developing the story.
I still don't know who the heck the guy is, the one Hana-chan is acquainted with. he already meets Vito, but no signs in the orig language that they say anything about his relation to Hana-chan.
Hayashi Seiji is back!!!!!!
*********Update***************
After watching the subbed version from STORMY TEAM...so many things were revealed! So it seems somebody else was behind the food poisoning...I thought it was those two pesky prosecutor/detective.
Hana-chan is just a friend of the guy from the Welfare ward. How sweet he calls Vito readily as Hana-chan's BF. Hana-chan is really cute being giggly about Vito. So she was backed-up by the others. Haha1
So They had different tasks to do to help ease the company's status. How interesting.
Ito Kazuma keeps relating something about his life to Kimchi. Something about Korea? Hmmmm...
Vito gets a lawsuit from Rina-chan's mother! How awful. At least I know how that will end.
I have to finish ep. 5!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
did vito speak tagalog on any of the episodes?
ReplyDeleteNo he hasn't...too bad...I wanted him to speak at least a word though.
ReplyDeleteaw... too bad :S has the drama ended?
ReplyDeletehey why dont you fix those videos... its too big for the column... u just need to adjust the width on html
ReplyDeletei want to know when will the sub avaible?
ReplyDeleteits 2 weeks now and i cant find any smile episode 4 in english! damit
ReplyDelete@ asian drama fan- yeah sorry I didn't fix the code for the vid. I will do it later. Thanks for the advice. Was kind of lazy before. And by the way...this drama has 1 more episode left...by Friday...if I'm not mistaken.
ReplyDelete@kiraxyz - you have to join STORMY TEAM (http://community.livejournal.com/stormy_team/) first before being approved download access to their subbed vids.