Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Smile - Episode 8
Embed from Konoban
Finally I got to see episode 8. This is it! We now know the real reason he gets in jail til 2015...or so I believe. Would there be anything else? This was another upsetting episode...the only positive scene here was the Mt. Fuji scene. Suteki na!!!!
We still get to see Vito smile though...it wouldn't be SMILE without his smile. LOL.
I'm still curious about he lady who visits Kazama-san frequently. Who is she??? I wan wondering she's related to Vito? Or maybe not. Maybe related to Kazama-san about someting. Hmmmmm.
I was just enraged when those policemen in black (or whatever they are...SWAT?) came charging through the windows of the tea house where Vito and Hana-chan were last seen together. What he heck! Kazama-san was gonna let him out quietly and here goes those peky detectives. Errrrrr!!! What is he anyway? Is he a mass murderer to be dragged out like that? What the heck!!!!
Ohhh...so we now see Vito in the cell...in 2009...so up to 2015? Oh bother.
Vito in a suit!!!! LOL. I was kinda curious about the group of people the judge met before the trial. Are they the jury? What a variety pick for jury people. LOL.
Okay...we only have a few eps left...so Hayakawa Vito....FIGHT-OH!!!!!!! Ganbarimasu!!!!!
I also want to express my thanks to the STORMY TEAM for finally approving my request to be part of their community in LJ. At least I'll be able to see subbed videos now!!! Wohoo!!! Arigatou gozaimasu!!!!! I'll be watching a subbed ep. 3 vid later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi there,,,, i'm actuaaly having a hard time looking for Smile episodes.... and I landed on ur blog... but there's no sub right?? i have 3 subbed episodes... i'm really wanting to have subbed episodes of Smile... tnx for the video though
ReplyDeleteYeah it really is hard to find subbed vids. It's the STRORMY TEAM@livejournal that does the subbing for SMILE but they limited the access for the vids to gthe public. You have to joing their community by undergoing a screening process. They did this because other were taking for granted the efforts they have made. You may want to try joining.
ReplyDeleteIt's really hard to get in if you're not an active LJer/blogger and really just want to watch subbed videos. buhuhu...
ReplyDeleteYeah it is...but I understand why they had to do it though. I was lucky to get accepted.
ReplyDelete