Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Smile - Episode 11 (finale)



thanks to smile_jdrama@LJ

If you are going to set-up a multicultural restaurant, why wouldn't you include Filipino food, if you're half-Filipino to begin with? Gah. Or maybe the chairs we're blocking the menu. Just let me whine.

No tears shed for this episode!!! Wohoo! Even though there were very sad moments before the ending. I never cried since I knew something good SHOULD happen in the end because if not...I'm gonna bash the writer. Joke!!!! Thanks for making me SMILW in the end!

After 6 years, all they needed was one testimony from Seiji's kin...father perhaps? I think so. What the heck was it? At least it made the reversal. Wooooh!

Now I'm eager for the subbed video! I'll be waiting from Stormy Team!

Aaaaahhhhh!!! Vito with really really SHORT hair!!!! WOOT!

I'll make a better review after I see the subbed version.

But a friend of mine who haven't watched the show yet and to whom I hasd the chance to share this dorama wondered why on earth didn't Vito try to learn more about his roots...as in Filipino roots? I would have wanted that too. But the basic story here wasn't about being Filipino, but about how you live with discrimination. So it should apply not only to us Filipinos but other nationalities as well. So this is not a story about Filipinos, it is a story about everybody in the world. Now I can contest that to my friend.

4 comments:

  1. hi :-)
    just a question:
    where to find the final episode?
    would like to watch it :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've downloaded it from http://community.livejournal.com/smile_jdrama but you have to join first before seeing the download link. No subs yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch the finale..simply loved it*
    thanks for replying and uploading episodes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all thanks to http://konoban.com and smile_jdrama@LJ...glad you saw it too!

    ReplyDelete