Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hot Shot (Cdrama)



I was just able to watch til episode 8. Drats. I lost passion to watch it online. Blast my dvd.

But I loved this series. It gave life to my fantasy of having a series mainly about basketball. I wanted a live-action version of SLAM DUNK, but this one was certainly close to that.

I truly loved Show Luo as the haughty Da Ying. He truly fits the role. He's like Sakuragi. He's full of air but has no solid skill on basketball. But he truly has innate talent. And it increased episode after episode.

Jerry Yan may be old already, but he still can pull of his character as a university student/basketball star Dong Fang Xiang. He's definitely the Rukawa in this series.

Wu chun's role as a stalker wasn't really that impressive. I dunno about the second half of the season, but he just pops up out of nowhere with his brother for every episode in the first half of the season. So he was still a mystery...but obviously his motive will surely be revealed by the end. LOL.

So from what I've seen. The games were exciting. It was as if I was watching the UAAP. Da Ying also gave me that same shameful feeling I had for sakuragi. That shameful feeling that makes you wanna close your eyes for something embarassing might happen to him. Haha!

But seriously... I like W for Da Ying...nobody else....if it would be another gal than me. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment