Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lee Seung Gi Sang His Own Version of Brilliant Legacy's Theme Song



The Person Living In My Heart 내 가슴에 사는 사람 during his Hope Concert last Dec. 12, 2009.

Credits to yepu94@youtube for the vid!

This is no fancam! It looks like an original concert video! LOL

When I first heard the song...I seriously thought Seunggi sang it. But it turned out to be by MC the Max. Haha! My bad. But now...thanks to the Hope Concert, we finally heard his own version! He deserves to sing it...because it was his super hit drama! Wohoo!!!!!! And I love his version too!!! Wish somebody can convert it to mp3 format...or I wish he releases a live album!!!!

I miss Shining Inheritance now...my officemate is on a Shining Inheritance craziness right now ever since I lend my copy to her. So everything is coming back to me. Haha! LSS and the love...haha!

2 comments:

  1. can I ask for the video??? please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi leera99! sorry I don't also have the vid. I wasn't able to save the vid before the owner restricted the viewing of her videos. sigh. But I knew he sang it again at another show. I'll try to get that.

    ReplyDelete