
One of my reviews that I did before...and has been living (and forgotten) in my USB for such a long time already!
This is one of the few dramas I have watched in its Philippine-dubbed form. I really paid attention to this every night at our local channel even though they just showed bits of it each day. Gah. Blame it on commercials.
Anyway, it did resemble the usual formula I got to see from our local dramas. The fighting of 2 women over their career and love is a usual scene already. What made this different maybe was the world they were in. It is the media world rarely seen in dramas. I just can't belive I got hooked.
The scene I'll never forget was the ending. It was tragic in a way for the female antagonist but it seemed the right ending for her so that she could start a clean new life. Sigh.
I haven't tried watching the Philippine version because the teasers did not make me happy about it. I don't know if they have done justice to the story. I bet they added more elements that we viewers in the Philippines are tired of already. Sigh. I hope not!
No comments:
Post a Comment