Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Current and Upcoming

I'm still trying to finish Sunao ni Narenakute with Jaejoong! Still on ep. 9! Wish I could finish it soon! Still have lots of dramas I want to watch!

Next on my list would be SunKyunKwan and Scandal with Yoochun! If I'm not mistaken, it will be shown next week via my fave channel KBS WORLD!!!! Wohoo!!!

Thanks to my friend Pamie, I already have videos of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho/Nine-tailed Fox with Lee Seunggi! But I haven't started watching it yet since I want to finish Sunao first.

Thank goodness Paradise Meadow with Changmin is still set to be broadcasted next year! I still have time to finish some other dramas...but not all!

OMG I forgot about Matsujun's drama! i even can't remember the name!!!! Will watch that too!

Heading to the Ground with Yunho is also waiting for me! Also Hong Gil Dong too! Waaaaahhhh!!!

Good luck to me. FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment