Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SMILE - Episode 1

:) one-1


Thanks so much to http://konoban.com for sharing this video! It has no subs yet (update, now it does, 05/11/09), but I still took the time to watch it in its full original glory!!!!

Of course, firstly I loved how Matsujun looked! He's still hot as ever! He got a tan too, so maybe they could emphasize he's being half-Filipino. But heck, not all Filipinos are tan now anyway.

The story looks really heavy. We see the first part which is actually a future scene already...in a cell. So would that really be Bito's future? Let's see. So the current timeline is really 2009, but they showed a scene for 2015 already. I HAVE A DREAM.

Sa mga fellow Pinoys diyan...alam kong medyong masakit malaman na ipapakita nila na naghihirap masyado ang isang half-Pinoy sa Japan. Ang aking wish lang ay may positive result ito after mapalabas ang buong dorama. Sa tingin ko, kung sino man may gawa ng story na ito...may concern sa mga may ibang lahi. Di nila gagawin ito...na pinapakita pagmamaltrato ng ibang tao sa katulad ni Bito sa Japan...kung ala silang mensahe na maganda na gusto iparating. Tsaka kung wa paki sila sa story, bakit sila kukuha ng isang top-notch actor na katulad ni Matsujun di ba? Ang guwapo pa! LOL! Kaya sa gumawa ng drama na ito...saludo ako sa kanya!!! Alam ko in the end...kaya SMILE ang title...dahil ipapakita nito ang positive side sa mga half-Pinoys at ibang lahi. SMILE naman diyan!

I'm waiting for the subbed version!!! I don't understand all the details...but at least I can understand the basic plot! I'm so happy I got to watch it already! I'm wishing for some comedic scenes, but I know Matsujun may not make me laugh here this time. But still I know I'm gonna love this dorama since it has a story that a Filipina like me will be able to relate to. Thanks for showing a story like this! I know they will show something positive in it! Fight-oh!

**********UPDATE***************

I was able to watch the subbed version last week thanks to http://arashi.vox.com. Here's the link of the first part. You'll get to know the rest after this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7l2IIdYMaE

It hurts more after understanding evrything, nonetheless I still feel grateful Matsujun took on this role. To take on a role that is so far from his pretty boy roles before just shows that he is really maturing as an actor. And to think he's half-Filipino in this new roel, which makes me happier than ever! Can't we just get married? Hehe!!!! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Hi..I`m arashi fans..also waiting for the sub since i'm not really understand japanese much. BTW, do u know which fansubber will sub this dorama? Really want to watch it with sub..hehe..thanks ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamat din po sa pagbisita sa site namin. Balik po kayo ulit.

    ReplyDelete