:) two-1
Thanks to Konoban.com for the video above! Thanks also again to the grandest efforts of http://arashi.vox.com for subbing so fast! Wish I can contribute to the Jdrama community like that!
I just finished watching episode 2 of SMILE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woLzT-f6-qA)...so before I sleep I need to say something.
This is the first among the many heartaches Bito (let's just use this spelling since the subber uses this also anyway) will be facing. He just survived one...and then another comes his way. That's what dramas are about. And to think we know after 5 years...he still has a dilemma. Everyone does. But hey...how long will he stay in that cell???? I just can't wait for the resolution.
Forgive me for slight spoilers. Anyway, I gotta say Hana-chan played by Yui Aragaki is now my idol! She's such a great stalker!!! Haha! i have to learn more from her! LOL! And she's so brave!!! To think what she has gone to to save the guy she loves. Awwwww!!! Bito is still oblivious to the fact that Hana likes him so much! Kawaii!!! And to think Hana liked him since she was a kid! How old Hana is anyway?? Bito was a teenager already when Hana was still a kid. Hmmmm....
Anyway...I am hoping Bito's parents will show up in one of the episodes. I'm assuming they are not dead yet. Just like in Filipino telenovelas, who you presume as dead will suddenly pop up alive somewhere in the series. LOL!
It remains a mystery as to how Ito kazuma fought with Bito till the end...since at first he was reluctant to take him under his wing. Could be somthing interesting to know. Hmmm...
So again...FIGHT-OH Hayakawa Bito!!!!!! Now I know why Bito uses a Japanese surname.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the subtitle I read is Vito, but I can only watch SMILE episode 1, where can I watch episode 2 ?
ReplyDeleteI love Matsujun too, he recently maka his own website community : www.jun-online.webs.com
ReplyDeleteperhaps you want to join it. He is so nice, I like him a lot
do you know, what is the music in episode 2 in disco? I want to download it..^^
ReplyDelete