Friday, June 26, 2009

SMILE - Episode 10



Credits to Konoban

Oh shoot! So many things I need to understand! But there is one thing i can conclude...Vito wanted to plead guilty. The guilt was so heavy on him.

I can't imagine how one episode would be able to conclude everything. It seems there is so much more needed to be shown. Sigh. It's kinda sad to know it's almost the end. I even didn't get to see Vito smile in this ep. Only a smirk. Sigh.

What I'm interested about is how the jury decided the case. I wanted to understand their opinions, especially the cute guy's opinion. LOL. It seems his opinion was important. But what I don't like is how subjective they can get. It's kind of obvious that personal feelings do affect their decision. For example, the sympathy of the pregnant woman to Hayashi's mother and the feeling of the other woman towards Hana-chan father. Sigh.

So the last episode is just around the corner! Let's hope for something better in the end! Hana-chan will finally appear in 2015! Wohoo!!!!! Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment