Saturday, June 20, 2009

SMILE - Episode 9



Embed from Konoban.

Oh wow, the end in this episode was the bomb...in a happy and sad way. But most of the scenes were centered on the hearing. Kinda boring because I can't understand what they're were saying. Thank goodness there were some actions that were understandable. Both sides got their share of positive points though. I couldn't understand Kazama-san's turnaround argument (I think it was about the scene when Seiji-san hit a guy, the part when he goody image was changed to bad again. Argh), but for the opposition they were able to show how weak one witness was. i was impressed with that though even though I hate him so much.

I'm amused also with the jury. My first time to see a jury with so much varied personalities. I wish I could understand what they were saying and how the heck they were picked for that position.

I was wondering also about the first meeting between Vito and the police who always accompanies him. I though the police might have thought that Vito looks too good and handsome to be a criminal. LOL.

I cried also when Mrs. Machimura shared her statements about Vito. Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Before I go...I think even Kazama-san got amused with hana-chan's cute expressions, especially the one she always does for GANBARE! Haha!

Hana-chan...fight-oh!!! Vito-san...fight-oh!!!

2 more episodes to go???? Thanks again to smile_jdrama@LJ for the raw vid!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment