Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Fugitive Plan B (Kdrama)


It's been so long since I watched this and I won't be able to react about every detail about it. I wasn't able to understand everything about it anyway. Hahahaha!

Ask me why I watched this and I only have 2 answers, Rain and the Philippines. Yeah, you heard it right, Rain-oppa did shoot a lot of scenes here in my country and in between those shoots he even held a concert. Of course I had to watch it. My first time seeing him live. Hihi!

Moving on to the drama, it was truly action-packed. But there were also comedic scenes especially by Rain that made me laugh so hard. He was your usual genius who seemed a like a dork. Hahahahaha!

I really loved the first episode and I'll never forget it because most scenes were from my country. The part alone made you believe the first scene was in the northern part of the Philippines, but the actual shoot of the beach and pool scene were in Cebu (if I'm not mistaken).

The best chase sequence, which followed the first part was done in Escolta, Manila. Hahaha! Reminiscent of old Filipino action movies...then you see Rain there doing a smashing sequence for this drama. NICE!

There was also a chasing sequence done with Jungjin somewhere near our place! It was at teh Aguinaldo Shrine. I live minutes away from there and I cried when I saw it. If we knew, we could have gone there to watch the scene being shot. But of course they were being discreet about shoots anyway. LOL

Okay going on to the story, it actually revolved around who murderd this annoying girl's adoptive parents. Sorry, I really find Jini, the main leading lady, annoying. She's just annoying maybe because her face looked expresionless for me. But infairness she can do action scenes. There were scenes she didn't have a double.

Well it turns out the murder of Jini's adoptive parents is linked to some ancient treasure during the war. Okay don't ask me the details, I don't understand it much anyway since I failed to keep focused on all episodes. Gold bars suddenly showed up, so I think it was those gold bars. Jungjin's character even went to the Philippines to use up his gold bars.

I got irritated with Daniel Henney too. Wel maybe because he keeps speaking in English. Well he's your typical American-born guiy who speaks in English but gets answered in his native language. I just hated those scenes. But it really happenes in reality. Well his scenes with Sophie, his secretary, were better since Sophie can speak English well. I feel bad for Sophie though. She can't get Daniel Henney's love in the drama.

What's nice is they filmed in other several location lke China, Macau and Japan. It really was a thrilling drama. I super liked it even though I failed to understand a lot of key points. And the ending didn't seem right. It seemed there is so much more needed to be done. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment