It's not as grand as Princess Hours but the storyline is quite realistic...meaning it could really happen! To think of restoring the Imperial Family. That is something that could happen since South Korea was under a monarchy before.
I can't believe Kim Taehee who played the main lead as Lee Seol was casted as a villain in "Stairway to Heaven" before. She's so adorable in this drama! That's how good Korean actresses are...they can play any type of role...unlike actresses/actors here in my country. When you're at the peak of your career you get the protagonist character, but when your fame declines, you get the antagonist character. Blah.
I also fell in love with Song Seung Hoon as Diplomat Park! Kyaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! It's seldom I notice a guy over 30! Kekekekeke!
I felt the giggles again with Tae-hee and Seunghoon-oppa's love team. They look good together! Sigh. It just makes me sigh. LOL
What I found amusing was the fact that these characters are older than what their characters are. This is another fact in Kdramas that I find amusing. Younger actors/actresses are made to act older than what they really are and then older actors/actresses are made to play characters younger than them. Haha! they don't really act their age in Kdramas. Hahahahaha!
The love formula was your typical love-hate relationship. Mr. Park had to hate Lee Seol because she was the main reason why his inheritance might be taken away from him. But as time went by, feelings developed between each other. Sounds familiar? Yeah, something like Brilliant Legacy or Shining Inheritance. But still with that formula, I enjoyed it. Haha! It's always amusing to have that concept anyway. But I know sooner or later I'll get tired of it.
Well the ending focused more on the relationsip between Mr. Park and Lee Seol amidst Lee Seol being a successful, yet sill learning princess. I just don't understand what happened to the presidency...I think they tried to coexist. Well, the subs of the vid I borrowed at the ending sucked. Yeah, you should know why. Haha!
But then again...I enjoyed it and got envious of the clothes and shoes Lee Seol used. Being a princess can be fun...but tiring. Lesson learned!
No comments:
Post a Comment