Wednesday, May 13, 2009
SMILE - Episode 3
No subs yet. Thanks to http://konoban.com!
It's been 2 weeks already and no subs yet were released, so I just went and watched the RAW version again. Kinda hard not understanding everything. At least we get to know what happens. I'll still be waiting for subs though, either by http://arashi.vox.com or by STORMY SUBS. Ganbatte ne!
From what I understood, it seems the one who initiated the cruel set-up of food poisoning from Vito's work was the two filthy detectives/police (whatever!). So obvious. So they did it for revenge? They are so low!
We see a development in the relationship between Vito and Kazama-san. Also between Vito and Hana-chan. Sigh. Things get complicated again in the end.
Not so much to say coz I think I am lost for words for not understanding everything. But highlights would be Kazama-san's TV guesting, Vito-Kazama pair-up to save a mini-mart and another great move by Hana to get Vito's heart. Hehe!
Who the heck is the guy who fetches Hana-chan? I can't get he detail yet!
-----------UPDATE----------------
I finally got to see the 3rd ep with Subs! Wohoo!!!! Thanks to the STORMY TEAM. So I finally understood everything.
- So Kazama-san was just nervous when he guested on TV...I thought he hated the other guests. LOL
-Shiori-san seemed to gain fame from the TV guesting. Hehe!
-The okaa-san of Rina-chan didn't just push Vito away because of the food issue...because of his race too. Argh.
-Hana-chan was jealous of Rina-chan. (or Rika?) Haha!
-The resto manager that was supposed to hire Vito (before meeting Kazama-san drunk) was kind to Filipinos. Sigh.
-Kazama-san kinda hated the fact that a Japanese resto was serving other food like Korean kimchi...I wonder why.
-Kazama-san was supposed to reveal someting to Vito about his origin...so something about his race?
-Vito covered-up for Hayashi Seiji!!!
-So who was behind the food poisoning? I thought it was the two pesky inspectors!!! Not? Hmmmm....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment