Wednesday, May 20, 2009
SMILE - Episode 5
No subs still. I know it is not that easy to sub these doramas. I don't wanna rush the subbers. But I know everyone wants to understand everything about this dorama asap. At least there are still raw files, I can go on with this for now. Thanks again to http://konoban.com But I just screwed up again on clicking the vid two times within the day. That's why I only got to see half of it now. I'll just wait another time to watch the second half. For you guys, remember that Megavideo only allows a total time of 72 minutes a day, after you clicked it twice and reached that limit, you still need to wait 54 mins after that. I have to sleep now!
So from what I've seen the only striking thing was the comeback of Uchiyama!!! Oh sorry, it's Hayashi Seiji!!!! Omo!!! He's so scary! I got used to seeing Shun-kun as a good boy after his role as Uchi in Gokusen. Come on just look...Rui Hanazawa of Hana Yori Dango...Detective Conan...Sano of Hana Kimi...these are plain good guys! Gosh! And now he's back as a bad boy! He can transform anytime. Kakkoi!!!! It's so scary when he says Vito's name...."Viiii-to-chan" LOL.
There was a cute moment though between the three friends. better watch out for it! Haha!
Machimura Foods is still struggling too. I don't know why reporters stay all day and night in front of their house. How severe did their production cost the whole of Japan for such attention? But Vito and the others just live normally inside their house. LOL.
The pacing seems slow right now...or maybe because I don't understand the details. It's about half of a whole season already so maybe something will come up soon.
Still no sign of Hana-chan and the others in 2015.
I'll just watch the second half in a later time. Ja!
---------Update--------------
I just watched the last part. That was so terrifying!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment