Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Smile - Episode 6



Credits: http://konoban.com (raw)

Made me cry again! Sob sob sob!!!!!! We're halfway already...so I'm judging this will go as far as episode 11. Let's see!!!

I forgot to greet Vito...Belated OTANJOUBI OMEDETOU!!!!!!!! He celebrated his b-day on May 19. That's why they celebrated his birthday last episode before the tragedy happened.

I'm glad the issue with Machimura Foods seems okay now...I hope. But someone's life had to be sacrificed in order for that to happen. Huhuhu!!!!

I hope scenes when the three friends are always goofing around will always be prevalent in this drama...just my luck...I know it won't happen.

Pushing to the 2015 scenes...we see Kazama-san trying to find a book for Vito about food...I saw a book with a Philippine flag on it...but it was not the one picked-up by Kazama-san. LOL. Just wanna share. We also get to hear Hana-chan's name in another scene...but I can't understand what it meant. Vito seeemed sad. Huhu!

I'm scared when Hana-chan got cornered by Hayashi Seiji. Nooooooooooooooooo!!!! But the preview for the next ep made me relieved anyway.

Seiji saying "Arigatou" to Vito? I wonder what that meant. He's gonna be cornered by I-don't-know guys!!! Can't wait for the next ep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment